Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Mom's 80th Birthday Card

I wanted to make a special card for my Mom's 80th Birthday, one that she has never received or seen before. I decided to make one using the Matchbook mini album pattern. I used ribbon and charms. The little blocks say mom. Her birthday was March 30

You open it like a matchbook and the card is done with card stock like an accordion.
 this is the back of the accordion style inside the card
 This is the inside of the card I did allot of embossing on it, she loves flowers
 I put a bird at the top because she loves birds, she really loves Cardinals but didn't have one to match

This is how the card folds up. This is a really fun card to make. There are several ways you can make this little card. You can even make it into a little mini album. You can find directions on making one on UTube....matchbook mini album.

P.S wow I didn't notice the date on these pictures...too funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment