Sunday, April 15, 2012

Faith Hope Love card

I made a few of these little cards for Christmas presents. I decided to make some for a volunteer project that I will be involved in. The great thing about these cards, is you can use them for any occasion depending on the words and paper and embellishments you use.


 You don't have to have allot of supplies to make these special cards. I have two different size punches that I made flowers out of and a bird punch for a little accent piece.
You can make these any size you choose. For chipboard I just use cracker boxes, cereal boxes. sometimes I have to glue two together to make them sturdier. I used ribbon to attached the pieces together but you can use chains or jump rings. I just happen to have ALOT of ribbon.

I choose may papers that coordinated together and printed the words and the scripture verse on card stock. I use different corner punches just to give a  little decorative vibe to them. I punched the birds out of the paper I used for the cards.



                                           Open the card up and this is the inside of the card
Front of the card


Folded out and standing up.

I hope you try making one or two of these for yourself or for gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment