Sunday, March 4, 2012

Flickr group Artful Journal- Journal

This project lasted for 1 year. There were 4 artist in this group.
I decided on the elements I was going to use and began putting them together. I used chip board for the front and back to make a strong album


Glued the elements to the chip board. Put a heavy coat of glue
used a long piece of heavy duty foil, wrinkled the foil and then spread it out and laid it on top of the glued chip board

 I used my finger to get the shapes underneath the foil so they would stand out

I did the front and the back

I used 3 colors of alcohol inks. I made the key embellishment with paper clay

This is the Back

This is the inside giving credit to the Artist's who made the pages for this Journal

The Finish Art Journal with embellishments. I put the journal together with color binder rings

These are the many pages in my Journal. We had a different theme every month. It was a fun project to do and was as much fun receiving in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment