Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Projects I have been working on

 I found this cool rustic frame at a garage sale. After watching
a utube video on art tiles from liveartnow, I decided to use
the technique on this frame. My sister liked it so much so I
decided to give it to her.

 
I have decided after doing some swaps over at swap-bot that I really need to finish some projects I have been working on. I made about 28 Journals for Gilda Club a non profit cancer Group. They have a couple of retreats a year and they have a journaling session. Having handmade journals is something that they love receiving and I am happy to do make them for the group. Here are some of the art I have been making, sometimes I forget to take pictures of them, so I am trying to remember to do that. Mainly I blog for my granddaughter for years down the road and they may want to see what their Grandma created over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment